Scrum master for international project
What about the team?
You will work with a team of individuals from different technology departments (.NET, Java, tester). The team is sitting remotely to our customer and we need to pay an extra attention on the daily communication, proactivity and easy of cooperation.
A Typical Day
As a Scrum Master you will be responsible for moderating all Scrum ceremonies with the team. Your main goal will be to keep the wheels of the project turning, focusing on agile coaching the team members, helping to remove impediments, overseeing the adapt’n’improve process. You will be sitting with the local team the whole day to help to resolve even the smallest issues. You should also be the great motivator and facilitator.
Some Tech we like:
With agile approach we are always keeping to adapt new technologies. As for now the Scrum board in JIRA will be your daily meal. Developers implement the code in .NET and Java.
What we need from you:
- Coaching of the team in the Scrum methodology and especially in LeSS ("Large-Scale Scrum")
- Supporting of the team in self-organization and self-responsibility
- Teaching of the team in collaboration with the other teams at the customer abroad
- Agile mindset and Empathy
- Ideally, previous experience as a developer / tester is the advantage
- Very good English – you will be in a daily contact with our customers abroad
- Czech as a native speaker
- Availability to travel abroad (short-term, usually max. 1-2 weeks)
What can you expect?
- Work with interesting technologies for international clients
- Passionate colleagues who will support you in your growth
- Professional and personal growth
- Regular salary and performance review
- Employment for indefinite period
- Offices in central Prague/Bratislava
- Opportunity for travel
- Friendly team, open door policy, informal company culture
What will be your benefits?
- Flexible working hours, home-office (more than 1 day/week)
- Full time/part time according to your preference
- Unpaid vacation is possible
- MacBook Pro or Dell as a workstation
- Choosing of OS
- PlayStation 4 no limited access
- Meal vouchers
- Cafeteria system bonuses
- Referral bonus
- Paid certification, technical and soft-skills training
- In-house training (hackathons, coding dojos, hands-on, workshops and seminars etc.)
- The possibility of attending international conferences
- Language courses - English, German, Czech
- Great company events
- Weekly company breakfasts
If you are looking for interesting projects, freedom at work (things like home office, flexible working hours) and a company culture that will support your ideas, please continue reading.
Mám zájem o pozici Scrum master for international project