Middle Java Developer
Full Time, Part Time
With CN Group!
We are looking for a Java developer that will enjoy designing, developing and implementation of back-end system for our client in Germany.
What will be your tasks:
We have a few month old project which implements API protocol for reservation of ferries and additional services. It connects to the system of our client, a ferry provider (legacy custom middleware with SOAP messages). The protocol itself is made of standardized XML messages, but we also plan to create a custom REST API. Our application runs on Java 11, it uses the newest Spring Boot + some older stuff like JAXB and Spring WS which we use for working with XML. Tests are mostly in Junit 4 and Mockito. We also develop a custom test client in Angular, which we use for manual testing and during development. Everything is automatically deployed using CI (Jenkins) and Docker containers. We leverage classic ELK stack for monitoring. Our code is in GIT. Soon, we should be starting on other projects for this client, which will connect to this infrastructure. For example, we will create some microservices using Spring Cloud, which will combine several external REST APIs into one agnostic API, which will then be used in internal systems.
What we need from you:
- Unit testing
- Spring Cloud
- Advanced English – communication with our international clients on daily basis
- Ability and willingness to learn new things and work on yourself
- Readiness for traveling (3-4 time (2-3 days) per year)
What can you expect?
- Work with interesting technologies for international clients
- Passionate colleagues who will support you in your growth
- Professional and personal growth
- Performance reviews
- Employment for indefinite period
- Offices in central Prague/Bratislava/Zlín
- Opportunity for travel
- Friendly team, open door policy, informal company culture
What will be your benefits?
- Flexible working hours, home-office (more than 1 day/week)
- Full time/part time according to your preference
- Unpaid vacation is possible
- MacBook Pro or Dell as a workstation
- Choosing of OS
- PlayStation 4 no limited access
- Meal vouchers
- Cafeteria system bonuses
- Referral bonus
- Paid certification, technical and soft-skills training
- In-house training (hackathons, coding dojos, hands-on, workshops and seminars etc.)
- The possibility of attending international conferences
- Language courses - English, German, Czech
- Great company events
- Weekly company breakfasts
If you are looking for interesting projects, freedom at work (things like home office, flexible working hours) and a company culture that will support your ideas, please continue reading.
Mám zájem o pozici Middle Java Developer