Senior HTML/CSS coder
Full Time, Part Time
With CN Group!
Are you looking for a company offering work on international projects without you having to move abroad? Do you want to use English at work? Do you want to work with geeks who like sharing their knowledge with you? Want to be a senior developer, team leader or architect? You can be because we listen to your career plan and help you to reach your goals.
If you are looking for interesting projects, freedom at work (things like home office, flexible working hours) and a company culture that will support your ideas, please continue reading.
We are looking for a Senior HTML/CSS coder for Number one application for downloading legal SW on German-speaking countries market.
What will be your tasks:
Your work will be frontend development/coding using HTML, CSS, jquery together with backend developers. Backend is written in PHP, Symfony Framework (ver. 2-4), MySQL, Docker, Redis, Varnish
Everything was written in Symfony 2.x, PHP 5.3, now lot of apps are rewritten in Symfony 3.4 or 4.1, PHP 7.1, and dockerized. New feature development using HTML/CSS and jQuery. Upgrade of current legacy code, old lib versions, to new version + dockerize everything.
What we need from you:
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and jQuery
- Advanced English – communication with our international clients on a daily basis
- Ability and willingness to learn new things and work on yourself
- Readiness for traveling (3-4 time (2-3 days) per year)
What can you expect?
- Work with interesting technologies for international clients
- Passionate colleagues who will support you in your growth
- Professional and personal growth
- Performance reviews
- Employment for indefinite period
- Offices in central Prague/Bratislava/Zlín
- Opportunity for travel
- Friendly team, open door policy, informal company culture
What will be your benefits?
- Flexible working hours, home-office
- Additional holidays after 1 year in the company
- Meal vouchers
- Cafeteria system bonuses
- Referral bonus
- Loyalty bonus
- Paid certification, technical and soft-skills trainings
- In house training (hackathons, coding dojos, hands-on, workshops and seminars etc.)
- Possibility of attending international conferences
- Language courses - English, German, Czech
- Great company events
- Weekly company breakfasts
Does this sound like something you would like to try next? Then feel free to contact me and we can chat about this great opportunity :)
Mám zájem o pozici Senior HTML/CSS coder